Tina Belcher Costume #2

"I'm no hero I put my bra on one boob at a time"

Bob's Burgers is one of my favorite shows ever and this year for Halloween I decided to dress up as my hero Tina Belcher. Now I love all the characters equally but Tina is literally me. She is so relate-able:



So I knew I had to be her for Halloween. Creating the costume was pretty easy:



I did have the glasses, and the blue t-shirt but I did have to get a yellow barrette, the wig, knee socks, the skirt and a new pair of black Converse.

The cool thing with any Bob's Burgers character you can get pretty creative the possibilities are endless! I added the props of a composition notebook, and then a shoe box "Jeff" the ghost. If you watched the Halloween Season 5 Episode 2 Tina and the Real Ghost you get it.

Now Tina doesn't wear makeup but I did a simple makeup look (including pink lip gloss) I had to actually fill in my eyebrows black which was a challenge!

Amazon had to contents for the Tina costume the socks/skirt. Walmart had the wig and barrettes, and I got the shoes from Famous Footwear.

It was really fun to be Tina and I can see dressing as her in the future!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts