My favorite products

Happy Friday! 

Today I am sharing some of my favorite products that I keep buying often. Basically my "Go to" items. Instead my monthly favorites. 




Batiste has been my go to dry shampoo for a long time now and I love their scents! 




I've talked about Lady Luck on the blog as well. I just love this pomade so much! It smells great, isn't greasy, and fights my fly aways and frizz!!



I have been looking for a decent primer for a while, and I cam across this spray on primer from Wet N Wild (yup a drug store brand). Basically you spray and go before you put on your makeup which is easier than cream primers of course it smells good too! 


Archery brow sculpting crayon & gel by Soap and Glory 



Again, I have been trying to find a good brow product that would break the bank ($14.00) this comes with both the fill in and gel. I swear by it! My brows look amazing! 





Thayers Witch Hazel (In rose petal) 



I've been using Thayers for a year now. I am sucker for vintage packing plus the toner works wonder on my skin! It also comes in a spray bottle! Plus other scents too!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent






Comments

Popular Posts