Erst Wilder x Kitschy Witch

Every Year, I am more blown away at Erst Wilder's Halloween releases. This year is no acceptation. They teamed up with Stephanie of Kitschy Witch Designs to create the Ultimate Halloween release ever.

I wanted to share this now since the release was a week ago and most pieces are sold out already. I will admit there was a couple of designs I wanted but I settled on 1 for now and I may invest in some others in the near future. 

I choose Hair-Raising Hal:




Is he not the cutest?? He also has a friend in stock Eerie Eve! 

I love when Erst Wilder does collaborations because they due fun packaging with the boxes. Here's another fun picture of Hal with my mini glass blown spooky tree (from Wal-Mart):



I love him so much!!!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts