Hot Rods and Hawgs 2020

Saturday marked my last pinup contest for 2020. It seems unreal that the pinup season is winding down for the year and it feels like it just started. I only competed in four contests in person this year (thanks to the virus) 6 total if you count the online ones. I try to have a fair amount under my belt each year. 

The theme for Hot Rods and Hawgs was Patriotic. I had decided to do Captain America but WWII version. I had ordered a different style of dress but it didn't make it time for the contest. So I re-wore my other Cap dress from More Me Know and carried the WWII shield I made (tutorial coming soon.)  




One of my goals this year was to enjoy pinup for what it is not whether or not if I won a title or not. I think for the most part I did. There was a few moments of disappointment as always but overall I always enjoy spending time with my gals.

I am already working on my goals for next year! 



Here's to 2021!


Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts