Code Orange: Pickens

 As promised here is another Code Orange post (a bit shorter though) 

I went to my local antique store Pickens last Wednesday to check out their Halloween selection. I was quite impressed at their selections they even were selling various items to use for the Teal Pumpkin Project (handing out toys instead of candy), crafty and stationery items which can be used for Boo Boxes (a project coming for October) everything was reasonably priced too.  

I was actually looking for vintage Halloween salt and pepper shakers but had no luck. But I did pick up a couple spooky and non spooky items:


I found a new black cat for my collection, vintage Halloween tealight holders, a bat place mat and some Anchor Hocking mugs (they were 25 cents each!) also not pictured I found some Halloween socks!

I am working on some Halloween content for Blog O ween that's why I haven't been posting as much!

Stay Tuned!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts