Beauty Room 6 month update

It's been 6 months since I started work changing the studio into my beauty room. 

Crazy right?

The best part? I have stayed on top of keeping the room clean and somewhat organized! I kind of abandoned some the other things that I wanted to post here (the expense list for one) but today I wanted to share with you some progress photos of the vanity/desk that's where the most change has happened.


April 1, 2020 the cleaned desk:


April 8, 2020 with the contact paper and replaced handles:



Same Day Complete:


May 15, 2020 a week after completion:


July 11, 2020 going thrifting for the first time and got a new lamp:



September 10, 2020 Current



I have yet to find a decent chair for the room, or a vintage style vanity. I have added and changed things on the walls, but for the most part it I've kept things pretty much the same. I am considering swapping out the mirror for a coffin shaped one from Sourpuss (depending on the size of it) but overall I am happy with the room. I spend quite a bit of time here. I set my hair and brush my hair in here, I often remove my makeup or clean my face here along with using moisturizer etc. I also create in here too and I make an honest attempt to keep it clean. 

I can't wait to see in another year how I do!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent 






Comments

Popular Posts