Brass Armadillo Haul

You guys!! Finally a week ago I made the drive to Brass Armadillo to explore! 

I haven't been to an antique store since I went to the Aardvark last December so I was way past due to go for sure! I am hoping to take a trip up to Lincoln to visit Burlington Antiques again because I have not been there in a long time as well. 

Before I share my treasures, I want to share only the two pictures I took (since I really wanted to enjoy my time there) which was marvelous as always!!


This booth was giving me so much life! Biggest regret was leaving the vintage milkshake mixer behind. I did pickup something from this booth. 



Check out this fridge!! It's a vintage Frigidaire for $750! I've never seen an actual vintage fridge in real life before mostly just vintage reproductions. I wished I had the money and space for it!

Onto the haul:


Mirrored Tray: I have been wanting one of these for a while. It was one of the last items I picked up. I saw 3 different ones with various prices I went with this one essentially it was cheaper. I need to get some Bar Keepers Friend to clean and polish it up but now I have a nice perfume display for the beauty room.





Mint Clock: This is what I picked up from the soda fountain/sock hop booth. It was only $10. I had been looking for a clock in the beauty room, and it also works too. I think it's 50-60's? Not sure of the exact date when I typed in "Great London" Big Ben bops up *shrugs* but it's a nice addition to the beauty room. 




Hat with veil: I don't have many vintage hats (I have a few from my grandmother) but I really liked this one it gives me old Hollywood/funeral "dead husband" vibes as it should be! Also definitely looks like something Midge Maisel would wear!!



Coke Tin: As you know, I collect vintage Coke items I only have two tins (until now) it was $5.00 and I loved the look/style of it plus it's in really good edition (also it matches one of my other tins!).

I do have one more item but I am holding off on it for a Sunday thoughts post because it's special. And I am working on a guide on how to shop at Antique stores!

Miss Mag Nificent




 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts