Mom


Mom loved Elvis and Clowns! 


Hello all,

I haven't posted at all last week because my Mother unexpectedly passed last Sunday.  She had been sick (not with COVID) in the hospital for almost a week. Loosing a parent is uncharted territory for sure. Especially with the virus still going strong around here (we weren't able to see her at all until after she passed) and the "new normal" of things a lot of people because of the virus didn't want to come to visitation or service which is completely understandable. We got extremely lucky that the rules were a bit looser now then they were a few months ago. 


I still have things I want to post a new Jeffree palette that I am super excited for some overdue Beauty Room updates but I wanted to post about my absence.

I will be back next week!

Miss Mag Nificent 
 

Comments

Popular Posts