American Pomade Girl Review

I love a good pomade to complete my wet sets, and as you know my tried and true has been Lady Luck by Big Slick Pomade, but recently I discovered American Pomade Girl  which was just created from the brand American Pomade  I decided to purchase the pomade because I was curious to see how well it was comparable to Lady Luck. Plus they had a special running at the time I ordered so that sealed the deal.




Price $14.00 which is the same price for Lady Luck but you get more with American Pomade Girl 4oz compared to 2oz. 

Packaging: I love the packaging a little bit more as opposed to the tin of LL only because I've had issues opening the tin at times. There was a lot more thought into it. I love the classic Rockabilly style to this and it looks great on my vanity.

Formula: According to the website: Medium weight, a perfect hold in between Original Sin and Ultimate Sin. With a little extra of our mixture of oils for added scent and smoother texture.

I really don't get a strong scent from it as opposed to say LL (which why I love it) or Suavecita. It's also not as tacky as the other two. Although it doesn't warm between my fingers like LL does. 



Smoothing: I have to say APG smooths really well after doing my wet which is something that is important to me. I do need to try however some other styles too. 

I also got a ton of neat stuff with my order some stickers, (I also ordered a key chain), a collector's card with Miss Siren Sin 2020 American Pomade Girl so that's pretty neat! 

I have to say American Pomade Girl is pretty spectacular!    

Always putting the E in Extra, 

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts