May Can't Clutch This

How is it June 1st? 

The weather is starting to feel like summer but if I am being honest, it doesn't feel like summer. With so much not going on, (a lot of events are still being canceled) it's hard to be positive going forward. Our world seems so dark lately it's really weighing on me.

Anyways here's something bright! May's Can't Clutch This! Fun Fact: I started CCT in June 15, 2017. 3 years. Pretty unbelievable. I still have my first clutch too and just went through my collection to donate. I want someone else to enjoy them as I have!

Onto the clutch!

 
The clutch is pretty and I love how they mixed the patterns but it's not really in my wheelhouse style wise.  But I am hoping it grows on me. I didn't get a close up of the flair but there was again two I went with the cotton candy.

Here's the gingham:



I also realized I am not a big fan of the fold over clutches since they don't hold nearly as much as the others so I would save this for a special occasion whenever that maybe! 

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts