January Pinup in a pack

Good Morning!

I got my Pinup in a Pack Saturday and I was super excited to get this one!

As you know, Pin in a Pack is a monthly subscription that specializes in Pinup accessories for $19.99 a month  or you can get a vintage version for $34.99 (which will contains 3-4 items).

Now onto my box:




I LOVE bling as the next girls so I was excited for the bracelet. Luckily, I have small wrists so it fits perfectly, the shades are really neat however I wished they were a different color (blue or pink) however I plan to make it work. I love the earrings they are fun unique style :)

I wanted to update from last month's box. My hair flower the paint started to wear off and the sequins also came off of them too. Which bums me out. Because I only got to wear it that one time. :( Oh well life goes on.

I give this month's box an A. I am wondering if February's box is going to be Valentine's themed?

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts