Pizza my heart (Can't clutch this)

Happy Monday!

I am hoping this week to be back to blogging. I haven't felt it lately thanks to the weather, etc. I got January's Can't Clutch This which is another monthly subscription it is $19.99 a month but it is extra you add the accessories they provide for the monthly clutch which usually is a key chain and then a cute additional accessory. I usually just add the key chain. Oh it's through Studio DIY which carries other awesome stuff too like balloons and whatnot.

I have been getting this clutch since about May-ish. I did miss one month. And so far I have loved them. One I did really feel for it so I plan to give it a gift which the recipient has yet to get. Once they do I can share my other clutches along with some vintage ones I have gotten.

Back to January's clutch: Pizza my heart (and ice cream!)




Normally as you know, I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day. However when I saw how cute this clutch is and who doesn't LOVE pizza (and ice cream) my love for pizza is right up there with tacos.

And the cute little ice cream key chain is so cute!

I believe this is Studio DIY's first shaped clutch? (since I've been getting it anyways) most of their clutches have been squared/rectangle shaped.They did do a envelope style bag for December's as you know (which has been my favorite thus far with August's being a close 2nd).

As you can see the zip opens towards the bottom of the heart however there is not much room in the clutch after I stick in my cellphone which is a tad bit disappointing. Plus there was no inside pocket which I get because it's a heart shaped (duh) but it would have been nice to have seen maybe a pocket on the back of the heart or maybe the zip could have been there too.

Overall, I do like the clutch despite it's lilac color but the pink stands out, the key chain is super cute and I would probably use it if I do go out for pizza sometime.

I'd give the clutch a B

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts