Fashion Friday: Can't clutch This

I don't have a outfit yet for 2018 since it's been too cold. I need to invest in some fleece stockings.  In the meantime, I have been meaning to share this for awhile and I keep forgetting to. Besides, Ipsy, Pin Up in Pack, I also have been doing Studio DIY Can't Clutch This.

I really got into clutches/small purses last year and I found Can't Clutch This through Instagram so of course I had to jump on the band wagon. Like any subscription, it's $19.95 a month which includes the clutch, and you can add key chains or enamel pins (for an additional cost).  I've been doing the clutches since about May? I will be sharing my other clutches later next Friday. 

Here is December's Can't Clutch This:



As you can see it's a pretty blue envelope style clutch with a gold emoji sparkle key chain (sold separately) along with gold embroidery. The inside is pink and has an inside pocket which I love pockets. All the clutches include the inside pockets.

What I love about the clutches is their size. They're big enough to store the basics including your smart phone.


No big plans this weekend but working  and staying in since it's been so cold.

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts