Final Ipsy Glam Review Jan 18

Sorry I have been absent lately. The 2nd week of 2018 got off to a rough start. My sister's roommate (for 20 years until my sister passed) passed away last week, and my friend's sister also passed. I had a few funerals to go to. Plus the weather has been so cold that I have just stayed in. I get SAD (seasonal affect disorder) and it really bogs me down. Then it's supposed to be 50 tomorrow (go figure).

As promised, I am sharing my final Ipsy Glam Bag. Originally I was going through 2017 and cancel my subscription, but I had Ipsy points to use up before I cancel. I have been an Ipsy member for 4 years now? Which is a long time to be committed something like Ipsy. Most of my friends have stopped their subscription  as well for their own reasons. Mine is because it's time to change, move onto to different things. Even though Ipsy is my cheaper subscription I get ($10 a month) I have so much products I don't use (I tend to save them for travel), I have a ton of the glam bags not being used (most are stored for my sunglasses), so it's time to move on. I want to focus on other subscriptions including Redbird Vintage  

But enough babbling let's get onto it:

January's theme: Game Face

As opposed to last years Glam Bag which I really wasn't all that impressed with if your remember. The last two January bags were blue like this one is. The bag itself has a 90's vibe to it which I am not mad about it.

Products:



Bonus Product: Feel Renewed Pumpkin Walnut facial Cleanser: I LOVE this product. It smells amazing and it totally perfect!

Cake: Heavy cream rich vanilla Shea butter: This is lotion/butter balm. My skin is so dry. Because of winter plus it is flu season so I am washing my hands a lot. I have another bottle of Cake in my cabinet. So I will use it especially for my hands. Overall it smells amazing and works well.

Absolute New York: Eye Artiste eye shadow in VIP- I tend to get a ton of brown eye shadows in my Ipsy bags, there's nothing wrong with brown but I don't use it as often. But do like the shade and it's shimmery.

Preventive Measures 101: After hours lip balm- I think this ironic because I was looking for an after hour lippy that I could wear to bed and this ends up in my bag. It has a nice minty smell to it.

VOID- Nail polish in Mauvelous: This is pretty wine color perfect for winter!

Ciate London-Fierce Flicks Liquid Eyeliner: You know how I feel about eyeliner but I will try to work on it this year! 

Overall the final Glam Bag gets an A

I will be back next week with a tour of my apartment! 

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 
 


Comments

Popular Posts