Fashion Friday: Winter Hats

As I write this (Thursday morning), We're supposed to be getting a bad snow storm. So far school has been closed for the day etc. Ironically it has been really nice the last couple of days and the snow from Christmas has almost melted. Typical mid west weather!

Since it's going to being cold again, I wanted to share some winterization gear. This week, I am talking about stocking caps/ear warmers. Next week, hopefully I will be sharing outfit options.

But for now onto my hat collection! I have to admit I may have a slight obsession! This isn't all of them! They are the ones I wear the most:



Top left is a Target Dollar Spot find a year ago? Next to it is my new hat from Flying Worm Vintage 
Lower left is one of my Wonder Woman beanies, and the Sparrows is from Sourpuss.

Round 2 



The Pink Steerlers hat I got on sale awhile back, Upper right is my Harley Quinn/Batman hat this one is a bit thicker so I wear it more often when it's really cold out, and last is my other Wonder Woman stocking cap :)

Then I have ear warmers:


I got the fleece lined ones this year too and The Wonder Woman tiara is from the kid's section of Target but it fits perfectly.  This would be an option for pinups who don't want to crush their wet sets. Also, you can use a scarf to wrap around your head.

I did wear my grey cherry hat with a wet set it didn't affect it too much. But since it gets really cold here so not going without a stocking cap isn't option.

This weekend is Scout's $10 fill a bag sale and I am hopping to go weather permitting!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts