Good Things Jar Update

Happy New Year!

I had a pretty chill NYE, I did laundry then came home made crock pot enchiladas, watched Moulin Rogue, Big Fish, and Brooklyn when I rang in 2018 with lost of confetti and glitter!

Do you remember at the start of 2017 when I decided to keep a jar of good things? Well on NYE, I sat down to look back at the jar and all the memories from the year. Also the jar was small and I upgraded it three times until I had this one:



Besides jotting down dates and what happened, I also added a few other items that I could fit into the jar including ticket stubs, wrist bands from events, hand written notes, also Instax photos , etc. I ordered a SMASH book to scrap all my memories from the year. As I sat down and looked back at the year it wasn't a bad year as I thought!

Some of my goals for 2018 include:

* Read more. In fact I have a book list for 2018 (stay tuned!)

* Figure out victory rolls

*A shoot with Classic Pictures

*Travel more

*Do some new cosplays

*Participate in Daisy Jones Locker Summer Spectacular again

*Better myself physically and emotionally.

Those are just a few! What are your goals?

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts