Top 5 of 2014


Well 2014 was an interesting year to say the least, for 2nd post I am sharing my top 5 moments:




1. Stark. This little energetic fur ball came into my life and I am grateful. He’s definitely made my life more exciting and I have more pictures of him than I do of selfies so that’s saying something.




2. Pin photos round 2. I did it again on a whim. It wasn’t planned for a future time but nothing set in stone but the opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it. I was more daring this time. I’ll definitely do it again!




3. 5K the Hard way. What a mofo that was! I trained to the best of my abilities, I walked most of it, lost my shoe (I recovered it), and went down a wild water slide into a mud hole. Finishing in an hour thirty. I ached for days but I did it!




4. Eric Church. This was by far the greatest concert I’ve been to and it came at time when I needed it most!




5. Luke. My nephew born on New Year’s Eve in fact. This is destined for great things I just know it plus he’s got a cool aunt to encourage him!

Thank you for reading my blog and Have a great 2015!



Comments

Popular Posts