Christmas Decorating Part 1

I've decorated for Christmas. Early. As in before Thanksgiving. I wasn't going to at first but since I had time off anyways I took advantage of it. Today it's the living room, and kitchen. Later this week, my room, the bathroom and my alternative Christmas trees. 

As I've mentioned before this year having a cat, has limited my decorating abilities a little.  He likes to play with anything and everything as a young cat does so that left me with other options to decorate and I went with a less is more approach and I liked it. 

First I got rid of my coffee table. A huge step. I loved that thing even if it was 2nd hand but I needed a change so I got dad's trunk instead I put less on there now which makes all the difference. 

What I did is I took a vase and filled it with my normal silver ornaments for my tree:



Next, my little end table this time I filled a mason jar with smaller ornaments and some crystal ones. I added a candle then my Batman snow globe, Oh and my Oh Fudge Christmas Story bar of soap stress reliever! I still need a new Christmas type box or pail for my remotes.



Remember my silver star baskets? I hung them on one wall they always end up in a different location! 



Next up is my kitchen again, a simple approach as always my favorite a zebra stripe poinsetta! I need more of these this year!!




On the top of my fridge my two different sized Party Lite holders:




My table has a bowl full of my hand painted ornaments:




Last but not least, my Pink Tonka truck I got at Junkstock with a little tree!!




Stay tunned for Part 2 :)

Comments

Popular Posts