Blue Wreath

I'm on vacation this week these are post dated!


The past two years I had done a photo frame Christmas wreath but the frame currently hangs in my bathroom (as a necklace display) I wanted to do something different. My original/Pinterest idea didn’t pan out (do you ever have wishful pinning where you pin it and it never happens? All the time!) As I was going through my decorations, I came across one of my clear homemade ornaments I did a few years ago and I had finally finished a start of a possible wreath.


I got foam ring and wrapped it with blue chevron ribbon:




But I really hadn’t decided what the wreath would become. So I added the clear ornament (its blue polka dotted after all) and hung it up:




Very simple yet it’s a Christmas wreath. Not black and white but hey.

Stay tuned for my Christmas cards!  

Comments

Popular Posts