Christmas cards

Yeah I know I’m like really late with my Christmas cards. Again the wishful pinning card didn’t happen. I was again trying to keep it simple with black and white Christmas cards (think holiday greetings stamped in black ink) but the ink pads I had the ink was not dark enough (I stamped them in my sketchbook first) then I wasn’t going to do cards period but I started to get them and well I remembered a project that I had planned but never did so like no time like the present!

I’m only making and sending to cards to people who sent me one. I usually have a big list but with time running out it’s not happening.

Ok enough rambling! My idea was to use a paper tube (I have one too many of those!) and turn them into Christmas balls. (Insert giggle) so after Jazzercise Monday, I sat at my kitchen table to do them. I used a tube from aluminum foil and dipped one end in red and the other in green:






Three fit perfectly I alternated colors on each of them. Next I hand drew in pencil first the tops and string:




Followed by Sharpies:




Again it’s simple yet fun design.

I will be back next week with some last minute Christmas posts I’m sure!!

Comments

Popular Posts