Alternative Tree Part 2

At last I am sharing part 2 of my photo frame alternative tree. On my last post I mentioned how I had about 8 frames which I used 6 of them and a 5x7 for the star. You can use whatever you want in the frames different Christmas pictures, scrap paper, I chose wrapping paper my favorites of course.

My wall was the one where my cedar chest is against. I already used a nail on the wall to base my placement of the tree. I placed the star then I had to place each frame and mark them to place the command hooks:



Then of course hanging!




I removed the pillows that usually occupy here and for the “skirt” I used an extra sheer curtain. I thought I would miss having a real tree but it's really fun to be different. I also did a book tree as well which I will be sharing later on after I continue the rest of my decorating post.

Thanks for stopping!

Comments

Popular Posts