More Christmas decorating

It’s hard to believe Christmas is almost here! I am not nearly done with my shopping either! But I have my cards done and mailed, tree is up and I’m decorated. Not bad.

Today I am sharing the last bit of my Christmas decorating:




You’ve seen this before. I had this beach island Santa forever in a day. The soaps were from Michaels and the rubber duck is from an ex co-worker.




I love this little snowman a Goodwill find he sits on my stool




I have a little tree so I have to get little ornaments for it but I loved this big zebra stripped ornament so I hung it in the kitchen on my M hook.




Speaking of zebra stripe I found this clip poinsettia at Wal-Mart but I only bought one because I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not so I placed it on my spice rack well they sold out!! Lesson learned but I know Hobby Lobby has some!



I got this for my birthday and I’ve been so excited to display it another big ornament but looks nice in the corner of my kitchen Hoops and Yoyo!





Last but not least I hung some icicle lights in my kitchen for a festive touch!

Comments

Popular Posts