A quick framed project

This will probably be my last post for 2013 but I am so ready for 2014 I know it’s going to be a better year!!!

As Christmas has came and went I finally took down all my decorations down and put back my regular stuff up I finished up some stuff in the bathroom all that’s left is a new bath mat and again I will be showing an additional project after the new year and the final bathroom all together.

Remember my frame wreath? Well I love that frame so when it’s not being my wreath I decided to hang it in my bathroom to the right of my medicine cabinet:



But I took it a step further I got some command hooks and displayed my necklaces:




Awesome right, it’s a nice way to have some of my favorite necklaces on hand!

Have a very Happy and Creative New Year!!

Comments

Popular Posts