Bathroom Re-make part 2

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I am back today to share the 2nd part of my bathroom re-make. I am about half way finished with it all that’s left is a few minor details then it will be complete!

Today I am sharing my other pictures of the medicine cabinet and few other changes that I did since the last post.

First the top of my over the toliet shelf well that cute little bike kept falling down *sighs* so I changed it:



I like it better.

I forgot to mention one of my other challenges of a small bathroom is NO storage space. Nada. The bathroom is probably postage stamp size. Which is okay since it is just me but I wonder how the other people before me handled it since my apartment is a two bedroom perhaps that's why they moved? I'm no stranger to a small bathroom because I had one with my roommates before but it was slightly bigger than this. Anyways I finally found a shelf to put next to my sink. I decided to use one of these make-up travel cases as a first aid kit that Cosmo magazine suggested: so that helped with make more room on my little shelf:


I went through my perfume stash too I have a lot is understatement. I had a bunch of shower caddies too but reduced that collection down to three and used this one for my perfumes.

Now to my medicine cabinet it actually wasn't all too bad it stayed nice on my first organization venture:





Before it had this really nasty old contact paper on the bottom of the shelf. I recovered it as you can see with some wrapping paper and my plan was to again until I had a "light bulb" moment (Gru). Duck tape! Because (duh) it's water proof. So I grabbed a roll of my moustache duck tape and put it on the bottom of it:



Totally love it. Here is the after:  

Note: I did get a Zebra print tumbler for Christmas in my stocking :)

 I put this cute little sign above the lights of my cabinet:



  Last but not least I added this cute rug I had from Target:  

    Stay tunned I will be sharing my piece that I created for the bathroom as well! :)  

Comments

Popular Posts