Christmas wreath

Wow. It’s already December. The month of November indeed went fast and I feel bad for not posting the entire month. So not like me. But I am here to share Christmas decorations. Today it’s my wreath and later this week I’ll share my decorations (I’ve come a long way from the Hawaiian Christmas I did years ago) plus hopefully throughout the month I’ll share projects that I come up with.

I saw the idea for this wreath last year and fell in love. I always like to step outside the box creatively. My Christmas tree is black as you recall matching my year round decorating theme which is black and white. But with Christmas I add silver into the mix.




Pretty simple to do use a picture frame, then Christmas ball ornaments, last year I wanted these funky print ones but they were gone so I settled on a black, silver, and white set and I got creative using Sharpie paint and glitter paint pens. This year I added in the center the clear ornament which I made last year when I was crafting with my friend Shelli’s girls it’s slightly bigger than the others so that’s why it hangs in the center. It did have glitter in it but I had to dump it out because it was too heavy. But still looks neat.

Depending on the size of your frame is how many ornaments you can hang in your frame. Then for I added some gossamer white ribbon at the bottom for a bow and another ribbon for hanging.


That's it simple yet different than a round wreath!

Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts