Christmas decorating 2013

Back when I started this blog I used to decorate for Christmas with a Hawaiian theme but now living on my own and able to decorate a larger space like my whole apartment. I didn’t go overboard this year I kept it simple the fact is I was tired after working 6 nights in a row a week ago plus I didn’t get my decorations up until last Saturday but hey I got them up at least!

So today I am sharing a few photos then some more later on:




My little end table, nothing really special but that glass tree my sister gave me one Christmas now has very special meaning to me. Oh and yes that is a bar of soap from A Christmas Story it’s a stress reliever (Oh Fudge!!).




This is my coffee table again I stripped it down to bare minerals which I love. Last year, I had the bowl of Christmas ornaments in the kitchen to change it up I put them in the living room (I ended up painting them this weekend!!). I got the snowflake trivet at Goodwill last year, then my star ornaments I hand painted, and of course a sparkly box of Christmas kisses.




On my kitchen table is my little white tree from Target dressed up with a linen napkin.

My friend Vicki also posted her simple decorations too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Stayed tuned for more!!





Comments

Popular Posts