The organization project

Today I will be attending an organization class. Actually I had gotten a small start on a few projects here and there to get myself pumped for the class. So today I will be sharing one of projects I started on.

My kitchen drawers are a mess. Here is my utensil drawer:



Scary I know (and a little blurry too sorry). But that's not the worse this nasty paper in the drawer is:



Can we say old school?? I took a Clorox wipe and cleaned it out. Then I had picked up some black/white wrapping paper from Target and I used some Scotch adhesive squares to line the drawer with:



Much better! Totally matches my black/white kithcen too :)

Here's the after:




I got these white bins for a $1.00 at Staples so I used them for "loose" stuff. Some of the utensils I put in my holder on the counter:



Don't you just love my counter? I know my jars are different than each other but they're black and white I love being unique :)

Next drawer I tackled was my container drawer:



Actually it's not all that bad but I have too many containers! Does anyone else have that habit of saving the lunch meat containers? I do! They hold leftovers and make great storage bins too. But I also have other containers to take stuff to work, and too many drink cups too guilty habit. So I took everything out and went through everything here is the after:



I reduced the lunch meat containers down to four. I used another container to hold lids. Then I kept my ziplock containers and lids, along with three cups. I made sure all containers that were in the drawer also had their lid so I am not digging.

That's two drawers down and two to go. I will be sharing those later on once I figure out just excatly what I am going to do with them.

Stay tunned as I share more organization and what I learned in the class!!

Comments

Popular Posts