30

Today is my 30th birthday.


Ethan wearing the birthday tiara that my sister wore when
she turned 40. I will wear it with pride Saturday ♥

I'm spending my morning at Relay fundraiser our 1st Bark For Life a dog Relay. I will be leading a craft for kiddos that show up. Then lunch with my dad and brother in Omaha then supper with my bestie her husband and my nephew. Friday I am going to Chuck E. Cheese with two good friends I've never been so look for a full birthday post next week!

In way I'm glad my 20's are over but then I think Holy Crap I'm old!! Well, I feel older then I already am. I've been looking back on my 20's and a lot has happended:

*I went to college and graudated 2 years later

*I moved out of my parents house, lived with roommates, then I moved out on my own and have lived on my own for three years.

*I lost my job but gained another

*I started volunteering with Relay For Life

*I've seen Kenny Chesney three times, a long with Nickelback, Bret Micahels and Poison, Def Leopard, and Steven Curtis Chapman plus a few other Christian Bands.

*I designed piano bench

*I got Shorty my car

*I got three tattoos and my newest one last Sunday

*Lost 57 pounds

*Rode a real roller coaster (two of them in fact)

* And started this old blog

Of course there is a lot of not so good times too but I won't share this on here since this is my happy place!

My life hasn't been far from perfect and I look back at my 20's a realize it was 10 years I just turned 20 wow. I had just started college, and got my 1st cell phone then. One of those chunky phones remember those? Now I have a smart phone with a touch screen. Amazing. Shows you how much times have changed.

But also my 20's defined me and who I am as a person. A lot of changes went down as I mentioned above. Of course I always joked that I feel older than I already am. And the other day I was told that I don't look 30 ha ha ha.


Yours truly probably around 4 or 5?

Maybe the best is yet to come? I would like to think so!

Here's to my 30th and to the next 30!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Comments

Popular Posts