The birthday

Well I am now offically 30. Had a great weekend. If you follow me on Instragram  you can check out all the birthday fun. So this won't be a too heavy picture post I promise LOL. But I will share a few pictures from Saturday:


I started off my birthday morning with a cupcake. I love Hello Kitty infact I got a punk style plush one for myself from Hobby Lobby Friday. For being a vanilla cupcake it was yummy!!

The morning was a bit cold and windy but I had the first annual Bark For Life which is a mini Relay but with dogs of course. Despite the weather we had a great turnout and raised over a thousand dollars! Here is my favorite dog at the event:



Yes that's a pink dog LOL. A fluffy poodle dyed pink. It was so cute!! Of course it warmed up later typical Nebraska weather!!

The afternoon I went to Joe's crab shack  with my dad and brother for lunch which is one of my favorite places to eat in Omaha.

Yours truly a 30 year old!






I never had crab legs before when I have ate there usually I get fish and chips or something else but I had to try them. They were really good but a challenge to break! Took some practice LOL.


Of course you have to have a drink on your birthday. This is a twisted cherry limeaide. Like the ones from Sonic but twisted :) the awesome part is you get to keep the Mason jar!! I have like three of them now?

Usually I skip dessert but again it's my birthday so I choose my ulitmate favorite dessert that Mr. Chesney wrote a song about:


Keylime pie! One of my favorites especially during the spring and summer. I've never tried a resturant's keylime pie before I've always made my own but this was awesome!

The rest of the day was spent with family and friends. I couldn't have asked for more. And so far being 30 isn't so bad.

Hopefully I can get back into the studio this week and share some projects!

Have a great week!!


Comments

Popular Posts