VBS recap in photos

Yeah I know it's been a week since VBS (throw the book at me!!) and I am majorly behind in my blogging is an understatement at this point I still have a birthday card for Rhonda that I haven't even share yet and her birthday which was June 4th. Oh and WAY behind on the 30 day challenge which may never be done at this point.

*Sigh*

It's not that I don't want to blog or anything it's just that with VBS last week and working all night leaves you zero time for anything else, i.e. cleaning, cooking, blogging, creating, etc when all you wanna do is sleep (or pray for death) after chasing 7 rowdy girls for 8:45am-11:45am Monday-Friday after being up for 8 hours. Which ends up being about 10 hours I think???

I failed to take much pictures with my phone or even with my camera for that fact. Now don't me wrong I was happy to have so many kids heck, I went from zero to 7 (well 8 counting Dalton who showed up a total of 1 day) kids. It was just they required a little more care (and a traffic cop would of been nice too) who knew girls could be so rowdy? And after having boys the past couple years you'd think I'd be used to it? I am once again proven wrong. Other than that the week, went pretty well I think and you know me I'll do it again next year. Here is the photos I have:
My girls Izzy, Mariah, Payton and Mariah's big sis Alexis
in the cheetah masks they made :)

Practice makes perfect! Getting ready for Sunday!

Here is Mr. Dalton on his only day the last day too!

The kids did fuse beads in crafts one day So of course I had
to make something too!!
I actually miss the kiddos last week it felt weird not going to VBS after work. I can only pray and hope the kids I had this year will come back next year!


Comments

Popular Posts