Award time!!




My friend Jesse  gave me this fantastic award the other day and it totally brightened my day :) You know the drill there are questions you must answer then you hand out the award to your most deserving blog peeps.

So without furhter ado...


What is my favorite color? Tough one I have many but most favorite is green


What is my favorite animal? Frogs



What is my relaxation place? The Beach which I haven't been yet grrr.


What is my vacation hot spot? See above


Do I have a boyfriend? Nope sassy and single :)



What color scheme did you wear in outfits this week? Black mostly to work and a lot of blues



What movie did you watch last? It was the Green Lantern on DVD I think?



What is your most used phrase? Seriously??



Do you study or do you work? Work, work, work



What is your favorite number? 18



What are the names of your favorite friends? Too many to write down... I have to agree with Jesse on this one!



Do you drink soda, and if so, do you prefer Pepsi or Coca Cola? If it's not Dr. Pepper, then Coke



What items do you carry with you always? Cell phone, my purse, my camera



What is your favorite day of the Week? Friday when I don't work it that is!

And now the fun part Tag! You're it! I'm only tagging a couple people since I tagged most in my last award post of course you're all awesome :)
Sarah  Pencil to Paper

Bettyann Langley Girl

Melissa So about what I said

Check out their blogs!!

Comments

Popular Posts