On stranger tides


Finally I got to see Pirates of The Caribbean on Stranger Tides Friday.  This is my review of the movie.

Johnny Depp of course returns as the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow in search of the fountain of youth. Not all the original characters are in this one Captain Barbosa and Gibbs are in this one as well but missing are Will, Elizabeth, Pintel, and Ragetti. I knew that Will and Elizabeth wouldn't be returning, but I was bummed about Pintel and Ragetti because though they had minor parts in the last three movies but they made the movie. Mick Jagger does make a cameo once again as Jack's farther in begining.

There was a few new characters  Angelica Jack's love interest and Edward Teach AKA Blackbeard. Plus a few other characters a missonary, and a mermaid that they capture.

I did like the movie it made me laugh there was good action scenes but I felt it was lacking something. Maybe it's because I am used to the major characters from the last three and them not being in this one made it difficult for me? I can't say. But I noticed it leave a chance for 5th I didn't get to see if there was anything hinting at the end credits because the people I went with were inpatient so I don't know.

But I still give this movie an A because I love Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow. I'll just have to re-watch it when it comes out on DVD

Comments

Popular Posts