Weekend in photos: Kenny Chesney

What a weekend!! As you may know I was graced by the presence of the one and only Kenny Chesney (I think he's my secret soulmate he just doesn't know it yet) Saturday night. It happen to be his birthday and the concert was a BLAST! Here are some pics:

It almost felt like the golden ticket in my book :)

This is the stage before the show. Uncle Kracker and Billy Currington were his opening acts

Corona the offical sponsor of the Goin' Costal Tour 2011. It wouldn't be Kenny without one!
Plus I got a cup! Yumm-o!

Before Kenny graces the stage a curtain is set up over the stage kinda an element of surprise!


There he is... Well okay on a poster but be still my beating heart!!!

This has to be the COOLEST keychain EVER!!!


This is my 3rd time going to Kenny but it was 2007 the last time I saw him in concert. He didn't tour last year but I am so glad he's back! I also have a t-shirt that I've pretty much lived in since coming home Saturday morning. Yeah it was a late night for me :) I probably would of bought my concert swag but I toned it down this year. The keychain, cup, and t-shirt was all I got. But that's what his website is for plus a lot of it goes on clearance after his tour!! I sooo want a Kenny Chesney ballcap.

Alright enough rambling have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts