Where have you been?

Hey all~

Have you wondered if I fell off the face of the blog-o-sphere? Well yes, there has been a lot going on. The benchmark deadline has been moved a long with when they will be on display, etc, etc. I still have a month but less time then before does that make sense? Okay my original deadline was April 25th and now my deadline is April 15th. Can we say scramble??? I am near completion of painting the bench I have to then treat it with Minwax, then add all the bells and whistles er I mean keys, pedals, and sheet music. To make the bench look like a piano.

Then I have Relay For Life stuff happening so that makes me uber busy. I hate nelecting writing on my own and even reading my peeps blogs until things calm down but I figured I should pop in and let you know that I am here alive, that you don't need to send a search party (although Starbucks would be awesome right about now) and that I'll be back to my well almost regular posts soon.

I may try to line up some post-dated goodness Monday because it's almost time for my 2nd favorite holiday St. Patrick's Day and I can't let that day go unposted you know?

Until then thanks for sticking around and Please Pray for everyone in Japan, Hawaii and everyone effected by the Tsunami. I know of someone who has family in Hawaii and they are leaving next week to be home. I am really sad for them during this difficult time.

Thanks,

Maggie

Comments

Popular Posts