A Starbucks kind of post

So what's better than Starbucks? Crafting by Starbucks!! Yes in honor of their 40th anniversary (who knew?) Starbucks came out with some ultra hip mugs and tumbles for eveh the creative (me) and the creative at ♥.  On a recent trip to my local Starbucks I came across this very tumbler:

As you can see it's a scratch art mug. I totally adore scratch art it so simple and fun to do. I knew it had to be mine. So here is my sleeve design:

I took one my letter stencils to put Maggie's cup with cute little flowers. Then above I drew some coffee related items :)

Here it is in the tumble sleek. There were larger ones and other styles too. I plan to get a ceramic mug that you can also write a bit later. All in good time :)

How y'all been? I hope everyone is well! Come back Wednesday for some more Starbucks love!!

Comments

Popular Posts