Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is my favorite holiday right after Halloween. St. Patrick's Day!!  I began to love the holiday years ago, I am part Irish (and all trouble hee hee) but the reason I love today is you don't have to be "offically" Irish to celebrate this holiday!

To start I'll share some of my decorations:

Sorry the pic is a bit fuzzy but these are my St. Patrick's Day bear collection. Most are of Erin the popular beanie baby from my teen days I have it in each size except there is a FULL sized one I've seen maybe one day I can come across one of my very own :) The other is a beanie baby from a few years back the name escapes me.  And the care bear I used to have a bigger one  I regret that I gave that one away because she winked.

I love Hotwheels/matchbox cars they're fun to hang on the wall and it's bit unsual for a girl to have toy cars not this girl though. I came across this at the store this year and I knew it had to be mine!!

My new favorite sign :) Could they be referencing Aliens or Leprechauns???

Sorry again fuzzy. But it says "Shamrockers" gather here. I liked because it made me think of Rockstars.

Also I did a little bit of crafting too:

I made these invites for my co-workers, we're having our 2nd annual St. Patrick's Day get together. We're having lunch at Franky and Oly's a local resturant in town I can't wait to have green beer!

I also made them some Shamrock cards. I invested in a St. Patty's Day stamp this year and I'm glad I did. I wrote and Irish blessing on the back of the cards:

May you always walk in sunshie

May you never want for more

May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door.


100% True I love Irish blessings. Also later at work I get to enjoy cornbeef and cabbage oh nom nom nom. Well I hope everyone enjoys today Irish or not eat, drink and be merry!

"When Irish Eyes Are Smiling They're Usually Up to Something"

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts