Spring fever

I've got the fever and I'm not talking Justin Biber fever. Spring fever!  The temps are finally climbing here in Nebraksa so you know what taht means:

Flip-flop weather!  These are my new Carolina Blue flip-flops ($2.50 at Old Navy!). They're my 2nd pair actually I had gotten a pair of basic black ones with a strap in the back that I can wear to work (I'll snap a picture of them later). I love it when it's Flip-flop, sandal, and barefoot weather.

I usually aquire quite a collection over the season of course I wear them out (or the thong part breaks) and then I toss them and get more it's the weird circle of life you know?

The week looks awesome with Wednesday getting up to 63 YEESS!! Plus with the weather being warmer I can get more bench stuff done because it's been too darn cold to work on it. So added bonus :)

Spring has sprung!!

Comments

Popular Posts