Ugh!

On my night off Thursday, I got to have the fun of doing a major cleaning overhaul of our house. It was on my agenda on my vacation to get a start on cleaning out of upstairs hallway closet, I only had gotten a start. This week we began cleaning out our kitchen cupboards that were in a desperate need of being emptied out. I remember in college my one teacher used the term center of the universe, I find myself using that term to describe where everything ends up. For example our coffee table is where most junk ends up hence the center of the universe. Our bottom cupboards where the same story, and almost everywhere else. We are horrible pack rats but I think everyone is a victim to that.

I as an artist want to keep every bit of something that I may find that I could use somehow but I realized that why in hell am I keeping this? Between Mary and I we ended up with two HUGE boxes for Goodwill. We were up till 3am then Mary and her mom only slept not even two hours then they had to get up for work. I continued Friday by finishing my side of the room (Mary and I share since it’s a big room) then we have a smaller room that we have our play station at so I vacuumed and put stuff in that big closet. Then finished the bathroom and got the living room done all while getting load after load of laundry caught up. Mary’s brother in law was really cool about taking loads of bigger junk we had to the dump. He also was planning on helping us with storage for the laundry room etc. We had talked to about maybe finding a bigger place, and the neighborhood we live in isn’t the most pleasant hence my poor car getting damaged and broken into. We’ve lived there almost 4 years now? I am ready to move on just with less crap then before ha, ha.

I did however find all my old-shirts that I started to save because I had heard of the t-shirt quilts and so in this book I picked up last week in Omaha it has the instructions for the quilt! Yeah, we’ll see how that goes. I have fought with that damn sewing machine since I got it almost two years ago. I can’t sew worth a damn just enough to get by I hate that I can’t knit like my mom used to or crochet. That’s one thing that sucks with mom’s MS that she can’t teach me something like that so maybe that’s why I am having such a time with it. Someone did try and teach me to crochet and I couldn’t sit still or have the patience to do it go figure. You know me little Miss Creativity I want to know all and do all.

I now have had my tat for a week woo hoo! I am kind of nuts, I’ve been wearing mostly tank tops because I want to show it off however now it’s scabbing over so it itches like crazy! I have been following the advice of everyone of what to use thanks and that has helped. As bad as it itches I haven’t scratched it.

Last but not least. I have a couple that I am friends with they have just decided to get a separation. It sucks because they have talked about it before then decided not to do it because of finances but now the way it sounds it’s official, and what sucks too is that they have two amazing girls I mentioned them before in my other post. What I am having a heck of a time with is who’s side are you on? Plus I adore their girls so much especially the youngest who is such a pistol she has a major crush on the wrestler Jeff Hardy it’s funny. It’s just a big complicated mess I’m in the middle of. How do I get in these jams? All I can do is pray for them.

That’s it for this time around TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts