Silly kind of Happiness


Okay I think I got this blog to the way I like it for now. But anyways. See the pink and green guys to the left? If your not familiar with who they are let me introduce them to you. They are Hoops and Yo-yo one of Hallmarks greeting card mascots (like Maxine). I got into them purely on accident.
I had got a card for Mary's niece Caroline one year and I had seen a sound card. It happen to be these guys singing in the tune of the mexican hat dance I was sold. Again later I got another birthday card for my friend with these guys on it. Well then I discovered their website and it has now almost been an obession (It's bad when I am fan on their facebook page right?) But I just adore these two little critters they make smile. I usually end up buying their cards for my friends if I can't find anything else. They are loud like me so it totally works! Their website has funny animations about days of the week Treat Tuesday, Sarcastic Wednesday, Second guess Thursday, I don't care Friday, and Spastic colon Sunday. Think of them a funnier verison of Dilbert. They love coffee and doughnuts, dread work like we do sometimes.
I know what your thinking it's silly to be addicted to a pink cat and green bunny, a cartoon none the less, but so are other pepole too! It brings out the kid in me. Plus when I worked at OTC, their cheerful calenders and their funny office notes got me through because I hated OTC so bad. Plus I even use the coloring sheets at Sunday school sometimes! I love to share my happiness of these guys.
A lot of people have different ways that make them happy, wether it being chocolate, getting a mani/pedi, their kids, a massage, drinking, Spongebob, a cookie, etc. This is what makes me totally happy (right up there with chocolate!) Check out their website for a good laugh. I also have posted a link on my facebook page of sarcastic Wednesday.
That's my silly kind of happiness!

Comments

Popular Posts