Long Over Due!

So yeah I like suck at updating this stupid thing sorry it's been nearly two months? Damn. Anyways a lot has happen I will try and update as best I can.

First up I am on vacation this week today is my last PTO day because tomorrow is weekend off so I don't go back till Sunday (NNOOO!) I have been there 6 months soon to be 7 so when I get back I'll my evaluation. I am a little more neverous with this one because I have been there longer now and yeah I did yet another screw up I mean at the time my boss didn't make it a big deal when I told her but that could change upon eval time. Oh well I will try and remain positive. Otherwise I do love my job although it has it's moments like any job.

Tommorrow I am finally I get my 1st tattoo yay! It is a shark on my right shoulder blade. The shark represents adaptation, strenght, etc so it totally fits. I am excited and a little nereous but it should be okay. I am looking up so final last minute advice. I'll try and post more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts