Post Pinup Season

Happy Monday Darlings!

I can't believe September is over today!!! I am ready for October now if the weather would cooperate. It's either yucky/humid or rainy which we really don't need anymore of that for awhile.

I was hoping to share September's CCT but I'll put it on the back burner for now but I wanted to share my post pinup season plan. After my last contest, I decided to take step back from competing for the rest of the year to refocus my goals, fix my overall self etc.

Here's my top 10 goals going forward:

1. Loose weight. Even though I feel confident right now, but I need to fit into my old dresses, etc plus I have some true vintage that I have yet to wear and want to fit into.

2. Practice posing. My weak point I need to really to focus on this and get better less awkward

3. Walking in heels. So I don't look like a baby calf or an awkward gazelle

4. Practice Hairstyles. Besides wet sets get those damn victory rolls down pat!

5. Photo shoots! Oh yeah I have to share my recent shoot photos but I want to do more shoots and get more published as well.

6. Makeup. I need to continue to practice this to improve

7. Talking during Q & A so I don't sound nervous

8. Car knowledge I gotta know about cars besides Chevy Bel Airs or "the shiny ones" so I don't sound like a total ditz

9. Charity events. I really truly want to focus on the Relay pinup contest for next year, also do more in my community with pin up I think that would help as well

10. Learn a new talent etc. I want to possibly learn how to juggle and learn the ukulele.

I will check in a month to let you know how things are going!!

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts