August Can't Clutch This

I know it's September but my CCT for August arrived just towards the end of the month right before we went to the game Saturday, as you know I never got around to sharing my recap of the game or last month's clutch so I am playing catch up:


August's clutch has a 90's feel to it. I feel like the background of Saved by the Bell.  The inside of the clutch is purple as opposed to the normal pink color which is a fun change. The ugly sweater flair is also a fun addition to the clutch.

Like all the new clutches, you can use the pink strap (or yellow if you're feeling cheeky) which the best edition to the CCT bags!

I'm slowly decorating for Halloween already I am excited plus I want to enjoy my decorations longer.


Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts