Backstreet Boys: DNA Tour Recap

Happy Sleepy Monday to you! It's currently 4:30am and I am stuck at work after attending the Backstreet Boys concert!!!

You read right.

Yes I was still am a big boy band nerd. I started liking BSB around 7th grade I want to say.  But I never thought I would have seen them in concert let alone at the ripe old age of 36. I can tell you my 16 year old self is insanely jealous. 

Fun Fact: I kept a lot of her BSB stuff from her teens years? Me. One of these days I'll share a post on here of my treasures.

For now I'll share a couple of pictures from the concert:









We had upper bowl seats which wasn't too bad. I went with my bestie and we had such a wonderful time!! The Boys still got it after 26 years!!!

Have a great day!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts