Goodwill Haul

Hard to believe it's September! 

Last Monday I went to Goodwill since it was a rainy day and I needed to get out of the house. I've mentioned it before, I am not one of those people who does not ever plan really anything to shop for because my luck I won't find it. I watch a TON of thrifting You Tubers and they all say "I am going to be shopping for fall trends, or I have a list of things I want" and they 9 times out of 10 they find them!!!! So annoying. I rarely have any luck once in awhile I do but it's rare. 

As I always say it's the thrill of the hunt for me more than anything else. Then I am not stressed out over not finding anything on my list because let me tell you I am not one to spend hours at GW. I get in and get out I do a quick lap or two then I feel good enough then I leave. This wasn't a $10 challenge either I found that many goodies!

I did groupings of photos so let's start with the first photo!


Top left: Pony beads for my niece Sylvia I visited her last week and beads are always a plus when it comes to littles. 

Top right: Ceramic ice cream cone bank. It had the bottom missing but I'm not going to use it for that purpose more of an kitsch decor item for my kitchen/milkshake cupboard. 

Bottom left: Old wedding photo it was only .59 cents and I was drawn to this photo. I always have a soft spot for old photos. 

Middle: Goody Curlers. They looked vintage but upon reading the packaging they are from 1993 (is that considered vintage?) never been opened but I am not using them for my hair, I will display them in my bathroom in a jar.

Bottom right: Mason Jar tray. It's from World Market. I thought of using it in the kitchen for sponges but I changed my mind and will use it as trinket tray if you know me I have an obsession for them!

Second photo:


Top: Framed Vogue covers? I am pretty sure that's what they are and they look vintage. There is a 1950's date in the lower right corner of the one on the left but it's hard to make out. I really love them.

Bottom left: Clown figure. I am starting Christmas shopping early plus fall birthdays are around the corner so this is for my mom

Bottom right: Vintage shot glasses. These are for my dad. One is Tiki and one is Chinese New Year 

Last photo! Still with me? 



This cute red tin! They had four of them looks like they are either from Wal-Mart or Target for .99 cents a pop. I had to convince myself that I didn't need all four of them since they're the same size. I put my mini Kit Kat bars in them :)

I spent $15 which is not bad at all!! 


Have a great day!

Miss Mag Nificent 





Comments

Popular Posts