Guthrie's Rockin' Retro Contest

Happy Monday and also Happy First Day of Fall!!


My friend Fatima's Hubby took our photos


Saturday was my 12th and last contest of 2019 Guthrie's Rockin' Retro Contest. It rained for a big part of the day but we still made it work. 5 of us made the long drive to compete! Although I didn't win, I had a good time with my girls!

Tulip O'Tease, Cora Schwinn, your Truly, and Ruby Von Sparkle 


If I am being honest, this contest I felt really good going into this and I felt I had really prepared for it. I was really proud of myself and I still didn't place. It's been a bit hard for me since I've competed in 12 contests in 2 years and have only gotten a runner/top 6. I've watched my friends win or place which don't get me wrong I am happy for but I want a little victory of my own.

However, I've only been at 2 years only competing one in 2017, so I am still growing as a pinup. With that, I have decided to take the rest of 2019 off, polish my craft and come back stronger in 2020.

But I did take photos at the contest here's my favorite car:



Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts