Kitchen updates!

Happy Monday!

O Comic Con is Friday so I have been preparing a Luna Lovegood inspired cosplay which I will be sharing on the blog soon. But today, I wanted to share some updates that I have done to my kitchen. I am slowly in the process making some changes.

Before I went back to full-time, I had time to do some re-arranging and I wanted to make room for my new Brass Armadillo Treasures:



Starting with the top of my cupboard, I put up my red canisters behind the Coke bottle box. I used to have an empty bottles up there along with a pic of Marilyn Monroe but I tossed all but one (from my friend Vicki Chrisman) added my red pinwheel and my favorite apothecary jar with cupcake wrappers.



On top of my fridge, My two gumball machines. The one on the left, is vintage and the right is a reproduction (I will make a post about it later), along with my lunch tray etc,


My gallery wall. Pretty self-exclamatory.



The middle picture is a recent new edition (I will share that post later this week) tin signs are kind of my thing in the kitchen.


I am hoping to order a new microwave cart in the near future. These are my other two gumball machines.


I recently got this hand dipper sign from Michael's (and a 50% coupon) I really love it!!



As you know, I love framing anything, I got the popcorn bag from an Etsy order. I also am due for new stove covers. I haven't found the right ones yet.


Last but not least, I have my Coke hot dog roaster in between my stove/sink along with my tins. One of things I struggle with is extra counter space. On the other side of the sink, is where I store my coffee pot (I also need a new one of that too).

Overall I am pleased with my kitchen.

Have a great week!

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts