Big Red Blitz!

Hello Darlings!

My phone took a swim in the tub on Wednesday so I lost all my photos (sad face). I will be trying to figure out what to do going forward since I had lost a lot of content. *sighs* But I did get a brand new phone.

Thursday I got a chance to go Big Red Blitz which was a small tour for Norfolk, Fremont and Grand Island. Which had some of Nebraska's coaching staff including the new basketball coach and of course Scott Frost.

I grew up with Scott Frost and him coming back to Nebraska to coach has been a blessing. I expect good things from coach in the years to come!

Left to right: Scott Frost, Fred Hoiberg, Amy Williams, Mark Manning, Rhoda Revelle and Bill Moos 


Hopefully I can get back to content soon!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts