This Clutch is Bananas!

I haven't done a Studio DIY Can't Clutch This! At all this year. I thought it was high time to bring it back into my rotation.

May's Can't Clutch This is....




Bananas!

First up, Studio DIY has stepped up their game this year:

*Packing overall: The boxing is smaller, and pink. I should have snapped a photo of it before I open it but I was too excited for the clutch Here's the video. They also got rid of the tissue paper and put the bags in a special dust cover:



Lux De Ville does the same thing. I like these bags you can totally up-cycle them. I think they would be good for produce etc.

Onto the clutch!

They've also added double hooks so you can add a shoulder strap to the clutches. The past 3 have been that design which is pretty sweet to me but they didn't sell a match strap for this one. I have both a yellow and baby pink one I could use in the meantime or order a the white one they sell in the shop.

The flairs for this clutch were a strawberry or a cherry. I of course opted for the cherry one. I tend to be a one flair kind of gal.

I love the color of the clutch a sky blue and the inside is a bright yellow along with a pocket!

This clutch is a great segway into the summer!!

Always Putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts