Projects!!

Happy Wednesday!

I am working on getting back to posting 3 days a week. I have stuff in the works. :)

Today, I am sharing two small projects I did two weeks ago. The first, I had gotten a reusable bag from Michael's and it tore. I was really bummed so I decided to frame part of the bag. If you've been an oldie but goldie, you know I love framing stuff and this was a no brainier. I cut apart the torn bag, then picked up a poster frame at Wal-Mart which is similar to the snap frames but larger. I had to paint the cardboard edges first, then I was able to add the design part:


It's a great way to up-cycle!!

Also on a different trip to Michael's, I got this wooden box for $1.99:



I picked up some crayola washable paint in turquoise surf:


I use for my Harry Potter jewelry :)

Also I just down loaded Harry Potter Wizards Unite Game! I will be posting a full review soon

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts