How to get to Sesame Street

"Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet, Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"

I totally did that from memory!!

Sesame Street played a big role in my childhood as I'm sure in most kids. It was an escape from reality and I looked forward to 10am during the summer to watch it followed by Mr. Rogers Neighborhood good times.

Sesame Street turned 50 this year and in celebration Erst Wilder did a release this month of Sesame Street Collection!! While I had to wait until to payday to snag something my most favorite character Big Bird!! I had a Big Bird cake growing up.




The box of course comes in classic yellow and green Sesame Street colors the big man himself nestled inside they even done the sign tag. I love attention to detail!



Most of the characters sold out pretty quickly (I would to loved to have gotten Super Grover) but you can still get Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert, Ernie and Rubber Ducky (a 3 piece set) and Friendly Neighbors (Cookie, Elmo and Oscar) necklace Cookie and Elmo earrings.

Last but not least Big Bird was on Lip Sync Battle and nailed it!! Here's the performance!


Which Sesame Street is your favorite?

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts